YMC Coppermines Cottage Hut Rules
- All members are required to use the booking method in place at that particular time to reserve bed spaces – in advance of any visit to the hut.
- Full members can obtain and hold on loan, a key to the “Members area” upon payment of a deposit to the Hut Booking Secretary.
- Only full members are permitted to take guests to stay at the hut – up to a maximum of 2 at any one time, provided that a booking has been made.
- Members must stay on the same “side” of the hut as their guests
- All visitors to the hut – members and guests – are required to enter appropriate details in the Hut book upon their arrival and ensure that correct payment is made upon departure into the deposit box in the hut.
- The whole of the Hut is a non-smoking area.
- Pets are not permitted in the Hut.
- All children must be in the charge of a responsible adult whilst at the Hut.
- All users are expected to treat the Hut and its facilities with due care.
- Users are expected to abide by current official notices posted in the Hut.
- All users are expected to ensure that the whole of the Hut is secure when left unoccupied.
- All users are expected to communicate any problems or defects with appropriate urgency to the Hut Warden(s) or a Committee member.
- All users are required to give due consideration to other Hut users and neighbours at Irish Row (this includes no noise between 23.00 and 07.00)